What does it mean when LG Dryer says check filter?
作者：匿名 • 更新时间：2022-05-12 01:25:15
the check filter indicator on the display panel was designed to serve as a reminder to clean the lint filter before each use to ensure great drying every time. This indicator does not mean that there is anything is wrong with your dryer and will automatically turn off once you begin your drying cycle.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do I clean the filter on my LG dryer?
Always clean the lint filter before use.
- Open a door to find the lint filter at the bottom. Take the filter out and check.
- If you press Start/Pause to start drying, Clean Filter will disappear.
- For an electric dryer, Clean Filter may flash while running. Please clean the lint filter.
Secondly, how do you reset an LG electric dryer? Reset the Control Panel
- Power the dryer OFF and unplug it from the electrical outlet (You can also trip the circuit breaker if that's easier).
- Press and hold the START/PAUSE key for 5 seconds while the unit is without power.
- Turn the breaker back on, and power on the unit.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I test the sensor on my LG dryer?
The first step to test the dryer's moisture sensor is to place completely dry clothes in the dryer and turn the dryer on. It should run for a few moments and then shut down right away. Next, place damp clothes into the dryer. Then turn on the dryer and watch the timer.
How do I open my dryer to clean it?
How to Open a Dryer Front for Lint Cleaning
- Unplug the dryer from the wall prior to servicing.
- Slide a putty knife under the front left and right sides of the control panel to release the spring clips.
- Remove the two screws at the rear of the top panel and then slide the top panel forward and lift if off of the dryer.